Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Planet Health

wow .. how cool is this song?

there's something hypnotic, dreamy & wonderlust about it - perhaps it's in the melodic nature or perhaps it's the seemingly altruistic & idealistic lyrics ..

actually it's reminiscent of a certain kind of oriental 80s feel to it ..

whatever the case, chairlift (the name of band) deserves kudos for this track .. check it out for yourself!

When I arrived on planet health
In the state of being well
So I altered my self conscious messes
And body images

I visited the food pyramid
In the desert of vitamins
I found a desired heart rate
And a mouth to resuscitate

I am feeling great tonight

I was trained in diversity
In the garden of puberty
Where they Heimlich maneuvered me
And they showed me how to make a baby

I found my friends in the forest of loves
Where we just said no to drugs
Our intercourse was well protected
We made love with each others' eyes

No comments: